NOTE that you must be a registered user and logged in to edit or delete an event from the calendar. You must also be the author of the event. You do not have permission to edit or delete events added by other people.
If you encounter any errors on the site, including the ads list and the calendar, or if you have a general question or comment, please post a comment in the LEAVE A REPLY section at the bottom of the “I have a question or comment” page. We will attempt to answer questions and fix problems in a timely fashion.
1. Log in and browse to the Calendar page.
2. Click the Add Event button (not very intuitive, I admit) at the top left of the calendar. A larger-screen version of the calendar will appear, the same one you used when you added the event.
4. Browse to event that you want edit or delete and click on it. An “Edit Event” form will pop up. If you can’t find your event, verify that the correct category is selected at the top right.
5. To delete the event, click the “Delete” button at the bottom left of the form. If you delete the event in error, you won’t be able to retrieve it. You’ll have to recreate it.
6. To edit the event, make changes to fields on the form as necessary and then click the blue “Update” button at the bottom right. Don’t worry if you make a mistake or forget a field. You can always edit your event again later.
← How do I edit or delete an event?